Match Existing Truss
To match trusses to an existing trussed roof we need the following information for an accurate fit.
For Top Chord Overhangs
For Cantilever Overhangs
- Lenght of the bottom chord.
- Length of the overhang or cantilever, not including the fascia. If both sides are not the same we need both sides.
- The overall height from the bottom of the bottom chord to the peak
- Length from the heel to the peak. If the peak is not centered we need both sides.
- The heel height. If the peak is not centered the heel could be different on each side.